Gastric Sleeve with Dr. Pablo Garcia

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 116 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The sleeve is the choice I made to be done to me...

The gastric sleeve

The sleeve is the choice I made to be done to me the day of the surgery. I weighed 394 pounds and started my goal for weight loss. November 15, 2016 is the date the surgery was done. I was nervous and pretty shy but the staff was great and they made me feel comfortable. It was pretty quick and I am very excited for the new change in my life.
Just a quick update to this post almost 2 full weeks and I've lost so far 26 pounds ever since the surgery. I thank Dr.Pablo Garcia for the great work

Gastric Sleeve experience

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Pablo Garcia is a great surgeon and he is very helpful to guide you till the surgery and checks up on you after the surgery. made my choice to change my life in September. I Lost the amount of weight I needed to lose and kept in touch with Dr.Pablo Garcia till the day of the surgery. The day of the Surgery was November 15, 2016 and Dr.Pablo and his staff were a tremendous help. They made sure everything went smoothly. This is an experience I will never forget. Ever since the day of the surgery, I have lost 110 pounds.