Future Duran Patient (QUOTE FINALLY + Bella Vita) - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Dolls, I have been stalking the BBL real self...

Hey Dolls,

I have been stalking the BBL real self reviews for like over a year now. I have been wanting to get this surgery FOREVER.

Current Stats>>>
Measurements: 34DDD (they don't look that big, I swear), 28, 39
Weight: 152 lbs
Height: 5'6

I'm looking to be a Duran patient and getting lipo'd from my arms, thighs, flanks, stomach and back. I'm kinda worried as I don't have much fat in those areas but I'm looking to gain weight in 3 mos. Any tips are welcomed.

I have enlisted the help of Jazmine Navarro to help me secure a date. Hopefully she will pull through in a timely matter. I will let you ladies know if it is worth the money or not.

Gaining weight tip

Drink ensures on a regular basis for those who are trying to gain weight. ((Tip suggested by: NJexciteddd))

Reason one may possibly get Fat Necrosis: Too much fat in butt??

I took this from Dr. Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

"This is an uncommon outcome from fat injections to the buttocks but is most likely the result of such high fat volumes placed. (over 1000ccs per buttock) As you have mentioned, this is fat necrosis in which the risk of occurrence increases when the volume of fat is so high and large segments of the injected fat can not get nourished and die. When this happens it will do so closest to the skin which is furtherest away from a good blood supply."

Makes me think about how much fat to get. I'm thinking I want to change my overall shape but not have TOO much fat injected. It seems as if complications arise that way.

Until next time,

Finally Received Quote... Plus more..

Okay so I said I would keep you guys up to date with the services of Bella Vita.

So I originally sent Dr. Duran an email for a quote on 9/6/2013 and still HAVE NOT received a quote from her. Again, I am STILL waiting lol

Then I got impatient and acquired the help of Bella Vita Consulting to help me get a quote and other surgery related help for the cost of $150. Here is the chain of events and dates.

9/15 - I emailed Jazmine inquiring about her company.
9/15 - She responded immediately. Told me about her services then asked me to fill out a questionnaire.

9-16 - I sent her back the questionnaire.
9/16 - She responded again promptly and gave me her paypal account details.

9/18 - I paid amount. Waited for her to get me a quote and a date.
((SIDENOTE: Apparently Duran is full in December if you were considering that month. I have one of the two last dates. Hallelujah))

9/22 - She responds with the quote and information from Dra. Duran. YEEEEEEES.

So let's see here.
I email Duran personally on 9/6/13 and it has been 16 days and counting.
I email Bella Vita (Jazmine) and pay her on 9/18/13 and received a quote in 4 days.

So far, Bella Vita has been a well spent investment. Heck, I really paid $150 for a darn quote because I likely won't need help with much else. But Jazmine seems like a sweetheart and very professional. If you are DESPERATE like I was then it is well spent for a quote alone. Then again you could be one of those people she will email a quote to soon.

Sidenote: It's so weird because I see ladies that have emailed her later than me and received a quote before me. Oh well.

Forgot to mention... My Quote

Oh btw

I was quoted $3800 for Lipo + BBL. (Includes stomach, waist, back, flank and thighs OR arms but not both. It's $250 for an extra area)
That is higher than I expected to be honest. I guess with her ever-growing popularity her prices have gone up. Oh well. Still cheaper than Dr. Salama (which was my #1 doctor prior to Dra. Duran).

Has anyone received a quote from her recently that could chime in???

Btw: I am not very large or very small so I would image my fat level would not be THAT difficult to work with.

Another picture of her patient

Anemic Girls. Raise your iron.

I'm anemic so I have been trying to raise my iron. I have been taking Geritol for a few days and I can honestly say I already notice a change in energy. I'm not going back to the doctor until a month from now but according to the reviews I am sure my hemoglobin number will have changed for the better by then.

I bought Geritol at Walgreens. Orginal price is $7.49 (without tax) but I used my Walgreens balance rewards card and bought it for $6.09 (with tax included).

Keep forgetting. My Pre-Op Photos.

I am still trying to gain a few more lbs. for the surgery.
I weigh in the 150's somewhere but I still feel like I don't have enough fat for a very round butt. Any more tips on weight gain would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.s. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that while I am at school using their free wifi I'm soooooooo addicted to this site. Sad ;( lol Can't wait for this "addicted" stage to be over.

Triangle piece for upper butt...

This is a great diy for those interested in that triangular shape above butt.
It's simple really just cut out a triangle in lipo foam to your desired thickness then wrap it in gauze.

My twist: Instead of making it long and triangular. I will make mine like a big wide triangle and rectangle combined.

Very informative article below.

Healing from a surgical procedure can be a complicated and frustrating experience. Outcomes may be different than expected, complications may arise, and the need to stay at home to rest and recover might be longer than planned.
Instead of merely lying around and waiting for time to heal your surgical wounds, engage in some simple proactive tools to help the recovery process:

1. Diet - eating well for recovery.
Reduce salt. Salt encourages our body to retain water, so get rid of unwanted swelling by eating foods that are low in sodium.
No Gatorade. It may seem counterintuitive, but the sports drink is filled with sodium encouraging water retention.
Increase protein. Protein is essential with wound healing, muscle and skin re-growth and repair and prevention of hair loss. Make sure that every meal or snack includes a good source of protein.
Decrease Sugar. The intake of sugar can suppress the immune system, upset the body's mineral balance, and increase fasting levels of blood glucose.
Eat small amounts many times throughout the day. - Especially to avoid nausea and bloating.
Wine. Wine works as a diuretic, so consuming a glass of wine post-operatively can be helpful for post-surgical swelling. Do not mix alcohol with any prescription drugs.

2. Move! - to increase circulation and the flow of lymph fluid.
Walk. Rest for the first 24 hours, then slowly get back into your normal daily activities as tolerated. In the early stages of post-surgical recovery many physicians request that heart rate is not to be elevated. An option for this is walking in a neighborhood or mall at a normal shopping pace, not an exercise pace. You can do this for any length of time. Quit if you experience fatigue, dizziness or experience nausea.
Exercise. At three weeks post-op most patients are free to exercise again. Be sure to check with your surgeon and comply with their specific post op instructions.

3. Hydration - drink low-calorie, non-carbonated beverages.
Water, Skim Milk, Diet Nestea, Diet V-8 Splash, Tea, Diluted Fruit Juice (about 4 oz. /day), Flavored water (i.e. Propel) and Crystal Light. - stay away from Gatorade due to high levels of sodium
Watermelon. This tasty fruit is filled with water.

4. Rest - listening to the needs of your body.
A week or so after your surgery your conscious mind may be telling you that you 'should' be getting back to your 'normal' life. Remember that your body's in trauma for 6 weeks following the surgery. Heed what it's telling you to do. Sleep if it says that you're tired, eat if you experience hunger pains and drink if you feel thirsty.

5. Soulstice Peri-operative Therapy - our integrated manual post-operative techniques.
Lymph Drainage. To reduce unwanted swelling
Fascial Reorganization. To reduce lumps, bumps, and tightened connective tissue and muscle.
Facilitated Stretching. To aid and guide a patient back to proper mobility and function.
Scar Manipulation. Combating scar thickening and to help tissue normalization.
Stress Reduction. Helping to calm the nervous system so that people feel better about their surgical experience, and alleviate post-op depression.

6. Clothing - knowing what to wear.
Itching. Consider using a men's basic tank top underneath your compression garment for itching issues. These t-shirts are nice and snug and conform to the body, unlike a regular t-shirt would. Don't hesitate to cut to size.
Drain Holders. Consider attaching shoe strings to your drains to help in the shower.
No Tight Waistbands. Avoid wearing anything that's binding in the midsection following a lipo procedure. That includes elastic waistbands and belts.
Garments. If you've been directed to wear one, be sure to purchase two, so that you can wash one while wearing the other. When garments become loose remember that they're not working anymore.

7. Stretching
Large Exercise Ball. Use to stretch post-surgically and break up adhesions (great after lipo procedures) Rotate in all directions. Lay on back, sides and stomach.

8. Self Massage - in between treatments at Soulstice.
Mechanical Massage Units. Great for 'at home' self massage - especially for tummy tuck and lipo procedures. Soulstice recommends a Homedics unit that has a contoured head - perfect for thighs and flank regions.

9. Scar Care
How to minimize a scar. There are many ideas and suggestions of ways to decrease the size of a surgical scar. We've discovered that the applicator (a.k.a. your finger) is the most effective tool to help minimize your scar. The act of 'rubbing' the scar is the best way to stimulate blood flow, therefore encouraging the flow of skin-rejuvenating oxygen and nutrients.
Ointments. Some of these include vitamin C, silicone dressing, or Mederma scar cream. While these may or may not be effective, we have found that applying a thin layer of petroleum jelly on a completely closed and sealed scar, and covering with an adhesive bandage, is the best way to minimize the appearance, feel, and look of a scar.
Silicone Sheeting. Helps to keep a scar warm and moist, therefore aids in scar healing.
Sunscreen! Newly formed scar tissue has no pigmentation. Avoid sun exposure on your scar for a minimum of one year after your surgery. Sun exposure on scars may cause permanent discoloration. A stick sunscreen will provide the most protection. Alternatively, a sunscreen lotion with a minimum of SPF 15, broad-spectrum protection and Parsol 1789 is also acceptable. Be sure to check with your physician for their particular sun screen recommendations.

10. Itching
Sarna Ultra Anti-itch Lotion. This product may be found at a local drugstore.

From: http://www.soulsticewellness.com/clients/10-tips-of-post-operative-care/

Any vets or dolls have luck gaining weight fast??

Any foods or tips or pills or shakes that have helped you gain and keep weight for this procedure. I have a super fast metabolism and I gain muscle easily, so I'm finding that these Ensure shakes are helping me build muscle (although I am not trying to).

I need HELP yal.. I'm wondering if I will be able to pack on enough lbs by December 27th.

Hey Ladies.

I have been having the HARDEST time gain weight. Plus some expenses (tooth related) have come into play and I will be out of at least $1000. Sigh.
I am going through major depression right now. Hoping a miracle pulls through. UGH

sorry for no update. if you have received any crazy messages, links or response from me about anything please disregard.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon