Vaginoplasty After 4 Children - Deerfield Beach, FL

I have had four children, two cesareans and then...

I have had four children, two cesareans and then two VBACS after. My last baby was an even 10lbs and out in just a few pushes. My vagina and sex just wasn't the same afterwards, it was so depressing because I really missed ENJOYING sex with my husband. I would really liken it to diastasis recti of the vagina. Really NO AMOUNT OF SIT UPS will fix that, just like KEGELS won't fix muscle tissues that are completely apart in your vagina. ALSO, I am super into fitness and love squats and deadlifts, both things that would occasionally cause me to lose urine if I am going heavy. Dr. Scheinberg fixed this problem just by fixing the muscles inside my vagina, which is what holds the urethra in place. I have my 6 week check up next week so I have not had sex yet (you have to wait 6 weeks) so I cannot report on that yet but it feels like it did before I had kids, I'm completely amazed. I had defects in 5-6 (forget) areas and he did site specific repair. Though I did not have a labiaplasty, it even looks different of the outside because everything is back where it is supposed to be.
Pompano Beach OB/GYN

About Dr. Scheinberg! He is a lovely doctor; very, very knowledgeable. He took time to describe everything well and I didn't feel too weird discussing my defective parts with a stranger. They did not offer the info (I asked), but his nurse in the office is actually his wife too! She is so sweet, and she gave me her cell to text questions if I had them, I also had Dr. S's cell. Recovery was not too bad definitely less painless then breast aug or a TT (I have had both). I would really recommend Dr. Scheinberg! My only regret is not doing it sooner. This definitely has improved (and I know will improve in the future) my quality of life. This really IS a quality of life surgery, in my opinion.