Ideal Implant for High Profile Revision and Flank/thigh Liposuction. Dallas, TX

Today is day 1 after surgery, so it is too soon to...

Today is day 1 after surgery, so it is too soon to review the results. My surgeon, Dr. Weider, and his staff of Cecila and Kim were wonderful. They took much time with me to carve out the right strategy for my needs, which included: breast implant revision as my previous implants were too big for the pocket and had begun to fold and ripple on the side. Over time this folding would likely rupture as the two sides would rub against one another daily. Additionally, a shelf had formed on the interior of the right side breast, which was also falling lower and lower than the left side. While in the procedure, he also extracted scar tissue that was deep and irritated from a tattoo removal, and did some lipo on my flanks and thighs since he was already "going in" for the tattoo. Dr. Weider and Cecilia were very attentive and very interested in my overall outcome. Their office is quiet and professional, and the years of experience show with the wisdom they applied while working with me on the go forward strategy.

Day 6

I am beginning to see some of the difference this procedure will bring. I previously had gummy, high profile 565cc's. After almost two years, they were still sitting far too high on my chest, were extremely uncomfortable, were folding and rippling on the exterior. I also had a shelf on the interior of my right breast, which was also dropping lower than the left. Dr. Weider replaced with Ideal Implants, Structured, Round 485cc's, and they already look so much better, (in my opinion). Today, the swelling in my chest is beginning to subside. I still am somewhat bloated in my abdomen, and there is swelling, and lots of bruising on the backside, from the liposuction.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon, Dr. Weider, and his staff of Cecila and Kim were wonderful. They took much time with me to carve out the right strategy for my needs. Dr. Weider spent ample time educating me about the source of my dissatisfaction with my previous implants and why I was having trouble with them. Both he and Cecilia spent time with me to help me understand my options, which we discussed a range of them, including removing my prior implants and not replacing them Dr. Weider and Cecilia were very attentive and very interested in my overall outcome. Their office is quiet and professional, and the years of experience show with the wisdom they applied while working with me on the go forward strategy.