33yrs Old 3 Kids 315cc Mentor Memoryshape Implants - Columbus, OH

I have always been small chested..34a but after...

I have always been small chested..34a but after breast feeding 3 kids for a year each I didn't even fill out my 34a bras! I went for my first consult almost a year ago then thought over all the pros an cons an decided it was worth the risk. An it so far has been the best decision ever! I love my new boobs!! But boy it was stressful picking out a size I wanted to look very natural my Dr had recomended the 355cc mentor memoryshape an I went with the 315cc my biggest fear was being to big an decided I would rather be on the side of wishing I had gone bigger than man I went to big:(...I will be honest the first couple of days I was like man I think I could've gone bigger lol...But I think in my mind I was expecting them to look huge from being swollen etc but I'm totally happy with the size they are people don't know unless I want them to which is totally what I wanted!!
As far as recovery I would say the first week was the worst an I could feel myself improving every day! I was only on occicodine for the first 4 days then Tylenol for like another 3-4 days. By two weeks I felt really good! I am 3 weeks now an am sleeping flat (I slept on like 3 pillows for the first 2 weeks an just starting to sleep on my side. Oh I should mention that my back really hurt an I think it was just from me being in a hunched back position when I was walking so I could only be up for a little bit an then I had to sit down relax an catch my breathe but I felt that get better at like 2 1/2 weeks! Pry the most struggle has been caring for my youngest which is 3 those who do this surgery with little ones I'm like wow!! Oh an I was also used to doing crossfit 4-5 days a week so that has been tough not being able to work out an am kinda nervous about starting back but can't wait my Dr told me 4 weeks so 1 more week then gonna start easing back into it!

Updates Photos

3 weeks post op

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Loved my Dr she was straight to the point an I feel she heard me when I said I really did not wanna be big an wanted to look as natural as possible! All the office staff was amazing an her office is really nice an what I liked is her surgery unit is attched right by her office!