Best Decision Ever! 250 & 275cc Mentor Silicone Moderate Plus Profile - Dallas, TX

I started at a 32A and am now a 32C. My dream...

I started at a 32A and am now a 32C. My dream size! I've always wanted breasts but I was scared of having the fake look, so I wanted to go with a smaller more natural looking implant. Dr. Antonetti and I decided to go with 250cc on my left larger breast and 275cc on my right smaller breast moderate plus profile. I had never had surgery before so I was absolutely terrified but as soon as I go to the surgery center everyone made me feel so comfortable. I woke up from anesthesia and felt a little pain so the nurse put something in my IV and gave me a Vicodin. I was only nauseous for about 5 minutes when I got up to leave but that went away pretty quickly. The pain wasn't too bad. It was more of an annoyance than anything else and I had set an alarm to take my meds every 4 hours. I was up and walking around the day of surgery and I went on a full day shopping trip 3 days after. It's been 6 days and I'm no longer taking any pain medication. My incisions are tiny!!! I still have the steri strips on them but I saw them at my post op and it's just a little line less than an inch long. He is also going to laser them once it heals. I am soooo happy with the results and they haven't even dropped yet! I will be posting more pictures as the time goes by and they drop.

Photos

Apparently my photos didn't post in the original message so here are some of the photos I have so far. I will be posting more as the time goes by so y'all can see how they settle in. So excited!!!

2 weeks post op

Everything has been running smoothly. The swelling has gone down and my implants have settled a bit. The only irritating thing is that my nipples hurt. I never really realized they were there until I could literally feel them rubbing up against my bra. It seems to be getting better though.

3 weeks post op

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post op now. Every thing is going well pain wise. I'm just a little sore some mornings. I wish they were a little closer together. Even with the bombshell bra they don't touch :/ I'm hoping this will get better with time

Photos didn't post again -_- 6weeks post op pics

11 weeks post op

Everything has healed up nicely. My scars have smoothed out a lot and the girls are getting a little jiggle to them. I'm a little disappointed at the placement. They're so far apart not even a bombshell bra will bring them together. I pictured myself wearing super lowcut dresses and having a little cleavage but when I do that I still look flat chested from the front :/ I think they look nice when I'm naked though! Unfortunately I can't walk around in public like that :P

I hate how I look

I'm so depressed over how bad my body looks. When I first got the implants I was excited and I think the swelling provided a little much needed cleavage, but now I look horrible. My main reason for getting implants was to look better in clothes. I always wanted to wear low cut dresses and shirts and not have to worry about wearing a bra cause I would have some cleavage but this definitely isn't what happened. I tried to stay positive because I figured they would get better with time and if not my doctor would just fix them, but I have massaged them daily for 6 months with no improvement and when I went to go see my doctor today he dismissed my concerns, said they looked fine and left it at that. So I'm pretty much stuck like this until I can save up to go see someone else for a revision. I literally can't stop crying. I went to the mall to try on clothes and I look ridiculous. It's just flat in the middle and they pop out of the sides. The crappy thing about having a refund gap is that you don't actually get a refund. At the time I decided to do this I was working at a job that only paid 9 dollars an hour and I worked so hard to save up for this which makes me even more upset that I look so bad. I look bad in swimsuits, low cut clothing and tank tops. They look okay when I'm naked but I didn't really have much of a problem with how I looked naked to begin with.

Dr. Antonetti is such a great doctor. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions (and I had a lot). I called and came in whenever I was feeling uneasy about the surgery and he always made time for me. I never had to sit around in the waiting room. They always got me right in with the doctor at my exact appointment time. (That is extremely rare with doctors). The staff is very friendly and accommodating. This was one of the greatest experiences of my life. He did such an amazing job!!!