Deviated Septum & Revision Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

For years I waited & researched the right...

For years I waited & researched the right person to sort out my collapsed rhinoplasty, deviated septum & horrendous sinus problems, I finally found the man who could do all of this here in Plano, Dr colin Pero. Everything was seamless. Dr Pero is confident, knowledgeable & professional while at the same time being professional & personable. the staff at the facility he operates out of are also outstanding. I just had my cast off & splints taken out today & even though I am very swollen I can already see the results are exactly what I wanted. It's so amazing to be able to breath again & I know my nose is going to look just great doing the job it was made to do. Thank you Dr Pero & all your staff for a wonderful job & experience. I'm too swollen tonight to post photos but I will post them when I have finished healing.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pero is amazing, professional, knowledgable, talented, personable & highly skilled. I feel like he is the right man for anything ENT you might need or for facial aesthetics. I am coming back in the winter to get my eyelids done!