Regret - Manchester, GB

I had surgery a long while ago now so i feel i am...

I had surgery a long while ago now so i feel i am in a position to evaluate the final result confidently as i don't think anything else will change. In my opinion i was treated very badly by Mr Tahery and going by my experinece i would not recommend him to anyone. The nurses at the hospital were not friendly at all (i was so nervous and at one point was shouted at by a nurse because i had failed to get changed.. when in reality she had failed to tell me to do so!) His secretaries were also slightly off with me every time i rung up which made me nervous (even before i had the surgery, but i put it down to stress or tiredness). My cosmetic results were extremely poor to the point that people are asking me whether i broke my nose after surgery. It has hooks, its bent, lumpy and quite frankly ugly. I went back to him many times with my complaints and it never got me anywhere. I also have an infection that is reoccurring that Mr Tahery failed to treat, i am currently seeking help to treat this but no one seems to know what to do as i am not their patient. I have been on 4 courses of antibiotics and counting and it keeps reoccurring. I have no idea what is going on in there and i am extremely upset that i cannot ask the man who knows because of the way i was treated/lack of trust. This experience has wrecked my confidence and i feel i will struggle to trust surgeons in the future because of this. Overall, i regret cutting costs and deciding to have surgery with him.

All this is my own opinion that i have formed since undergoing surgery with Mr Tahery. I hope that someone finds this short review useful.
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Going by my experience i would not recommend this surgeon to anyone.