Necklace & Lower Facelift - Beverly Hills, CA

One day I woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw...

One day I woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw my mother's neck. Still, the decision to get plastic surgery was a tough one for me. I want to accept aging, but ultimately decided that doing it gracefully required some intervention. The pro of that decision was the chance to look the way I feel inside. The cons were the time required, the risk of surgery, and the expense. I'm very happy with my decision and the results. My advice? If you decide to get surgery, do your research and choose the very best doctor for optimal results. Dr. Moelleken and his terrific staff far exceeded my expectation.

9 Days post surgery

Most of the bruising on my neck has faded. My cheeks didn't appear to bruise but must have bruised because they have a slightly yellow tinge that is also fading quickly. I'm still a bit swollen above my ears and beneath my chin. Dr. Moelleken says this is totally normal and in a week I can gently massage beneath my chin to ensure that the swollen areas heal smoothly. Can't say enough about Dr. Moelleken, Penny, and the rest of his staff. They are super kind, attentive, and helpful. No question is too basic and I never feel like I'm bothering them.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The search for a plastic surgeon is daunting. I did a ton of research and chose Dr. Moelleken because of his education, professionalism, unparalleled skill, kindness, and focus on natural looking results. I previously had parotid surgery so my case was complicated and Dr. M had the background required to ensure the facial nerves exposed by that surgery weren't compromised. I'm only a week post surgery but very happy with my results. Dr. M, Penny, and the entire staff were beyond helpful, kind and compassionate.