Revision Bottomed out Implant (Right) and Cap-Con (Left) - Beverly Hills, CA

I had my initial breast implants last year on Oct...

I had my initial breast implants last year on Oct 30, 2013 (click here to read my review). After a few months i noticed that my right boob had moved lower than where it was placed which resulted in the nipple pointing upward. My doctor told me to wait at least 10 months before getting a revision, so that my body would heal from the first surgery and hopefully produce enough tissue for him to sew up the bottom of the pocket.

Details of the operation and recovery

Before I had my revision I looked at this site for more reviews on revisions and I didn't find many. SO I want to write more about it to contribute to this site. I also have another review on this revision under "Breast Revision" category.
So, for my revision, Dr. Lee made an incision at areola area, the same place when I had the implant put in. He drained out the saline from the bag, removed the bag from my body and then put stitched on at the bottom part of the pocket. Then he reinserted the implant and filled it with 275 cc of saline. At first my right boob has 290 cc of saline filled in the 275 cc bag. I had ask the doctor to reduce the amount this time, to match with the actual size of the bag. I just had a feeling that it would be better if it is not overfilled (I know it is just 15 cc but for the peace of mind). Then the incision is closed. I woke up and ready to go home.
The worst part was waking up from the anesthesia this time. I had so much mucus in my throat and it felt like I was trapped in a gooey death trying to break out from it. Horrible. They said it was from dairy products. Yes I drank milk in the morning on the day before! I didn’t realize it would stay in my system that long! Anyone here ever had that experience?
The recovery was a breeze. I was able to do most things like normal the next day. Total pain medication taken = 0.5 pill of Vicodin. Two days later I could drive to the market. Three days later I went back to work. No swelling, no morning monster boobs, no pain. I am still wearing tape under my right boob for extra support. As for the bra, I am wearing 2 layers; forever21 layering bra first and then post-surgical bra on top. One is just not enough. I like it to be tight and snug. One day I switched back to regular bra, I was in pain at the bottom of the pocket. So it looks like I will stick with double-bras and tape for a while.

Happy results

It has been 17 days and tape is off. I am very happy with the results.

Still uneven afteralk, but I am ok with it.

Just want to post more pictures to keep track of the progress

(More pics for progress watching)

I am keeping track of how the right boob is settling now. Took a few pictures this morning and more in the evening.

Trying to focus on the positive

Today i am attempting to imitate a picture of "perfect boob" which i have seen being used here most often as "wish boob". My boob is still yneven but today i am trying to pose in a way that the unevenness is not obvious. It makes me feel good and love my body more.

Not feeling any better in acceptance

The fact that my boobs are uneven is bothering me. My doctor tried talking me into accepting it, like "your breasts were not even before augmentation, right now they are in a normal range". That didn't help and I am considering between getting another revision with a new doctor who is specialized in breast revision or having the implants removed.

And now the "good" side has a cap-con

So i have been trying to not pay attention to my boobs for like a good half year, in order to help myself accepting them. Recently my Left boob started to hurt especially at night. I thought it was from sleeping on my side and wearing wired bra. And i noticed the implant of the left boob has moved inward and upward. I took pictures and could see clearly of the shift of position. I know it is minor compared to most of the cases i ser here but i can't afford to have surgery every year or two for the rest of my life. Sex life had died too. Not sure if that is related to boob issues or just because i turned 40 this year. So i am considering explant. Will try to see my doctor to discuss my option this week.

Second revision is coming next month

Oct 2 is my date. I am so looking forward to getting this fix. My original dr has transferred me to another dr who supposedly is a specialist, Dr Khalil. He is eager to fix me. My insurance even approved for the whole procedure. I feel alive again. My depression is gone.

Three days post op

I had my revision 3 days ago on Oct 2 by Dr. Khalil, who is an associate of my original surgeon Dr Lee. He swtiched out the implants. Now i have silicone 300cc high profile on both sides. He removed scar tissue from both sides. Now i am all swollen and the boobs look as of an aging lady. I hope they look more into shape soon once the swelling is gone. Today i went for a post-op visit. Dr explained to me that he could not fix the bottom out problem on the right side because basically there was nothing in there to put the sutures on. The suture Dr Lee placed in there last year is still there and i had no extra tissue in that location to create any more stitches. So he opened up pocket on the outter side (right) and adjust the implant location to make both side even.

Silicone is way better than saline

It has been just over a week and i have recovered well. My doctor removed the stitches yesterday and has allowed me to go back to gym next week. Although i might want to wait a month before i do. Silicone implants i have in me right now feel much softer than the saline ones i had. I never thought the difference would be so obvious since mine werent overfilled. So my words to all friends here: go with silicone!

Pictures of one week post 2nd revision

1 month post revision, 300cc round silicone high profile

It has been one month after my revision with Dr Khalil. Had a check up yesterday. Everything is good. Breasts are soft and move around easily. Dr gave me scar cream to put on the incision, which started to harden. I am happy with the result. I am glad to switch to silicone from saline. They are softer and feel more natural. They are smaller in appearance even with higher volume (300 cc as oppose to 275cc). The problem with it though, like my mom has silicone implants in her for 20 now that she wants to remove them the surgery would be more complicated than if she had saline. I wonder what kind of problems i will have down the line when i am 70 years old.

Pre holidays update, 2.5 months post revision post op

Boobs are settling in alright. A bit on a lower range than the previous pair but more even and also softer to the touch. I am ok with this and will not try to fix or change it. The fact that they are not exactly alike is just what nature intends.

Two weird things

I have a check up visit tomorrow and i have two concerns that need to discuss with dr.
A. This area feels like theres a patch of numbness and a piece of thick cap under my skin.
B. What is this thing? A pointy corner of my boob?

Scar Tissue is back

So after I posted the picture of two weird things the other day, I went to see my doctor. He confirmed that the lumpy mass at the area where I have "numb patch" and the pointy corner are the results of scar tissue buildup. He seems disappointed that his work does not turn out perfect and that my body just keep responding negatively to this whole journey. I wanted to cry a little bit, but no I was not that upset. Not this time around. I have grown up a bit since the journey began and can accept more of what to come. I don't feel like getting intimate with husband anymore. No one sees my breast except for me and my doctor. I am cool with this. I really like how Dr. Khalil made me feel special and his willingness to take care of me and go an extra mile to make sure I am satisfied. Kudo him on that.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I had my first revision for Bottomed-Out right breast with Dr. Lee. And the my second revision with Dr. AJ Khalil, who is an associate of my original surgeon Dr Lee. He swtiched out the implants. Now i have silicone 300cc high profiles implants. He removed scar tissue from both sides. Dr explained to me that he could not fix the bottom out problem on the right side because basically there was nothing in there to put the sutures on. The suture Dr Lee placed in there last year is still there and i had no extra tissue in that location to create any more stitches. So he opened up pocket on the outter side (right) and adjust the implant location to make both side even.