If I were to get a new tattoo while getting one removed on another part of my body, would that slow down the removal process?

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to tattoo removal. Getting a new tattoo on another area of your body will not affect the process of removing the current tattoo. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

No, tattoo removal in one area has no effect on tattoo placement in another. Please seek an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Tattoo removal

Thanks for your question. Tattoo removal in one location will have no effect at all on a new tattoo placed in another location. 
Best
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician