Is it possible to make my nose smaller by nose exercise?

I'm not really contented and comfortable with my nose which is a little bit bigger on the tip. So, I searched for ways on how to make my nose smaller naturally, and found some site showing some ways/tips like nose exercise. But I'm afraid that it might make my nose bigger. So, is it possible to make my nose smaller by nose exercise?

Exercises Will Not Reduce Your Nose

It is NOT possible to make your nose smaller by nose exercise. If it is too good to be true, it usually is. Only surgery is possible to make your nose less large.

Non Surgical Nose Job | Liquid Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question about non surgical nose job, also called liquid rhinoplasty.

No, exercise will not likely make your nose smaller.

Pictures would be helpful.

Liquid rhinoplasty makes the nose larger, not smaller.

To see if this is right for you, see two or more licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Can I make my nose smaller by exercising it?

Your nose will not change shape with exercise.  Trauma can change it and aging.  Filler can be used to contour as well.  I suggest seeing a rhinoplasty specialist if you are desiring a smaller nose.  Best, Dr. Emer.