Will clear and brilliant or fraxel affect facial fillers?

I just had restylane lyft and am scheduled in 1.5 weeks for my 3rd clear and brilliant treatment. Will the clear and brilliant affect the injected restylane lyft? (Marionette lines) Or if I have other fillers done later (tear trough, parenthesis)---would fraxel or clear and brilliant heat up the skin to diminish or reduce the fillers? I've read conflicting info but some questions are 3-4-5 years old, so I thought maybe new info is out? An RN that does fillers told me lasers won't affect.

The Clear and Brilliant and Fraxel Dual 1550/1927 lasers will not affect the results of your fillers.

You can have the laser treatments with Clear and Brilliant or Fraxel Dual 1550 or 1927 without concern about affecting the results of your fillers.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers and Clear and Brilliant/Fraxel NYC

Doing either the Fraxel Laser or Clear and Brilliant will not affect your fillers.  Please be certain to consult an expert for the best cosmetic advice.  Best, Dr. Green