Clear and Brilliant plus Botox?

I am scheduled for Clear and Brilliant next Monday. How long must I wait before getting Botox after C&B?

Clear and Brilliant and Botox

You can have Botox and Clear and Brilliant on the same day or the very next day.  I often have patients combine both treatments with excellent results.  Best, Dr. Green

Clear + Brilliant Versus Viva Resurfacing .. ADD microneedling/PRP to both to enhance results do with botox same day

we do this the most in the city and do fillers, needling, prp, and botox on the same day with clear and brilliant.  I find clear and brilliant works better when combined with other treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

OK to do both

A Botox injection into the frown lines is deep, so I would do this with a clear and brilliant treatment.  Crows feet injections are very superficial, so I would probably skip these Botox injections at the same time as a clear and brilliant treatment.

C&B plus Botox

Though there are no specific guidelines, most of us wait for a week after any laser form of skin rejuvenation before injecting Botox. 

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon