Is fractora/forma by inmode effective skin tightening for a neck and jaw line?

i want to do forma by inmode on my neck and jaw line. does anybody has experience in Chicago area.?

Pelleve

I recommend a combination of Pelleve and Nectifirm cream to address skin laxity in the neck region. You will need 4-6 Pelleve treatments and you will need to use Nectifirm twice a day for at least 2 months.

You can also speak to your plastic surgeon about Kybella. It is an injection to permanently destroy double chin fat. You will probably need a couple sessions. And it will have skin tightening effects as well.

Ultimately, it is possible that surgery could be the best option but the above are the best non-surgical options.

By best,
Sheila Nazarian

Forma and Fractora for Neck and Jawline

Forma is similar to other bulk heating devices such as Pelleve and Thermage.  The difference is that Forma has temperature monitoring to more accurately monitor temperature.  Fractora is the use of bipolar radiofrequency needling to improve and contract skin.  

For mild correction of neck and jawline, Forma is an Ok option.  However, Facetite and Necktite (also by InMode) can create much more dramatic differences.  With Facetite and Necktite, the device is placed underneath the skin to contract fat (when applicable) as well as the dermis to contract laxity as well.  This device represents a hallmark change in the way necks can be treated with a "nonsurgical" approach.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon