How Much Do Butt Implants Cost?

Why are the prices so different between doctors?

Buttocks Augmentation Cost

The cost for buttocks augmentation should be determined by:
1)waistline contour and need for lateral thigh and buttocks tuck versus liposuction
2)Lateral thigh contour and need for lateral thigh tuck versus liposuction
3)Need for implant only or fat grafting to correct any contour irregularities/concavities

The cost of butt implants

Patients today have many options in butt augmentation. Patients may choose a Brazilian Butt lift which consists of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned, processed, and then strategically transplanted to the butt. Patients appreciate their new figure, their tight waist, and their round and full buttocks. Patients who do not have adequate fat for transplanting, may consider receiving Butt implants. The cost of a butt implant procedure must include the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, the anesthesia, the price of the implants, the postoperative garment, and all visits. Keep in mind that after a butt implant surgery, there is a significant recovery process. In our practice, we commonly tell our patients that after this surgery they should not lie on their part or in a seated position for up to two weeks. Patients return to the office every 2-3 days so that we can check their wounds to make sure that they are healing well and do not have an infection and to assist them with cleaning. Patients tell us that they had a tight sensation but that this discomfort can be controlled with Tylenol and pain medications such as Darvocet or Vicodin.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Cost of Buttock Augmentation with Implants

The cost of buttock augmentation with implants varies between $6,500 to $10,000+, depending on whether liposuction is performed at the same time with or without fat injections. Not all plastic surgeons are comfortable or experienced with this procedure. I recommend you research your board certified plastic surgeon.

Butt Implant cost

Butt implants are a great way to enhance the back side especially if you don't have enough fat for fat transfer to the buttock a.k.a Brazilian buttock lift. The cost of buttock implants varies by city, state, region of the country. The cost is also based on the experience and skills of the Plastic Surgeon (If they are a real Plastic Surgeon). The "average cost" of butt implant in Atlanta is about $7500 - $12,000 depending on the extend of the procedure which may include fat transfer to the hips etc. We perform a lot of butt implant in Atlanta and have a lot of experience doing it ,hence our cost tend to be higher than the most around here. Cosmetic surgery is not something you want to bargain. You really get what you are paying. Good Luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Surgical fee for butt implants

In our practice the surgical fee for butt implants range from 9-12 K.  The fee variability reflects the need for adjunct Liposculpture that is required in some patients.  A surgeon needs to analyze the aesthetics of entire buttock region, including the hips and "love handles", as leaving those areas untreated can leave the patient with less then desirable result.  The goal is not a larger buttock, but more shapely, sexy and proportionate derriere.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Butt implant cost

Cost can vary from region to region but typically cost somewhere between 6000-12000 dollars depending on if the physician has their own operating room. In our practice we charge 6500$ to have the procedure performed and this is an all inclusive price. At times patients will add liposuction and then want the additional fat transferred to the buttock. If this is the case there is only a small charge for the liposuction and then the fat transfer is free of charge.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost for butt implants

Buttock implants in my practice cost $6,500-$10,000 depending on the addition of liposculpture of the back, waist and posterior thighs. This price is all inclusive (surgeons fee, implants, operating room, anesthesiologist, garments and all the post-operative visits).

Irvin M. Wiesman, MD

Buttock implant cost

Buttock implant cost can vary by reion and by different surgeons.

In my practice buttock implants are like breast implants, these patients are never dischrged from the practice we see them on a yearly basis for follow up and examination and we do nort charge for the follow up.

So it is a long term relationship and personal care. Therefore the cost of personalized care may be more. I am sure there are DOCS IN THE BOX who will be cheaper, but the repair of a bad result is much , much more expensive.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who you can work with.

Re: Cost of Butt Implants

Hi, great question.
I believe the cost of a butt implant is dependent on 3 things:
  1. The credentials of the surgery center & anesthesia
  2. If Liposuction of the flanks and saddle area are needed
  3. The type of Implant
Let’s look at each on these topics.
  1. A highly credentialed surgery center has a higher cost. Quality control and SAFETY control have costs. If you cut these costs, you cut both quality and safety control.
  2. I typically like to perform liposuction at the time of implant placement. I think that this helps to further sculpt an hour glass figure. Liposuction takes time and it is an additional procedure. Therefore, liposuction adds cost to the procedure.
  3. There are different types, styles, and manufacturers of butt implants. Similar to most things in life, the “nicer” products typically cost more money.
I hope that helps! Best of Luck!

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implant cost

This type of procedure as well as all cosmetic procedures vary from surgeon to surgeon and from place to place.  I recommend that you seek consultations from a variety of surgeons and compare and contrast.

Payman Danielpour, MD