How Much Does Radiesse Cost?

I want to get Radiesse for my facial folds. What is the average price for a Radiesse injection

Radiesse cost in Atlanta

The cost of Radiesse varies based on the geographic location, the size of the syringe, and the experience of the plastic surgeon injecting it.  The more important question is what is the cost to your face if you have problems.  There are discount spas that offer it for as little as $400 and we see it upwards of $1000 in some areas.  The cost of Radiesse has definitely decreased over the last few years.  On average, Radiesse costs $600-$800 in most areas in experienced hands.  Also keep in mind that Radiesse offers 50% more filler than Juvederm or Restylane and as it wears off, part of it gets replaced by collagen making Radiesse a good value. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Does Radiesse Cost?

At our practice, we rarely see patients choose the smaller syringe size for Radiesse because for the areas it is injected, it usually requires at least 1.5 cc of Radiesse.  The full syringe of Radiesse in our area can be priced as low as about $400 or $450 and can go up as high as $1000.  

What we have found is that most practitioners that are selling Radiesse below $500 per syringe are not purchasing it from the manufacturer and are instead "importing" it (which is against the law) from other countries.  We know this because we know which competitors sell the product and the sales reps for the manufacturers tell us which practices are buying direct.

Buyer beware.  Cheap injection products most likely mean they are coming from overseas.  This is a problem in determining if the product is authentic and also that it has been stored, shipped and maintained in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Cost of Radiesse

The cost of Radiesse varies based on the experience of the injector (are they a specialist like a dermatologist or plastic surgeon), or are they a nurse delegated the task. Also, the number of syringes is important since most physicians offer a quantity discount. Generally speaking, a full syringe (now 1.5cc) would cost between $500-$800.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse cost

Thanks for the question. Radiesse is priced per syringe. Recently, Bioform Medical Inc. released three different aliquot sizes. Radiesse is now available in 0.3, 0.8, and 1.5 cc syringes. The price is variable depending on the region of the country as well as the level of expertise of the injector. In Beverly Hills, the price for a 1.5 cc syringe generally ranges from $599 to $1200. Best of luck!

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Radiesse price

The prices of Radiesse, like all things, varies. The range I have seen is from $500 to $950 per 1.3 cc syringe in my part of the country. or deep folds and significant volume correction, more than 1 syringe may be needed.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

Cost of Radiesse

Hi,

Thank you for your question. We charge $1000 for a 1.5cc syringe of Radiesse.

Dr. M

Morgan Rabach, MD

Radiesse Pricing

Radiesse pricing is variable, based on geographic location, the experience/qualifications of the injector, the volume/correction desired, etc...  There are two options of Radiesse syringes, 0.8mL and 1.5mL, and both will likely be priced differently.  The average 1.5mL syringe of Radiesse is priced around $500 in Colorado. 

Aaron D. Smith, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse costs

The cost of Radiesse varies from location to location.

We charge an injection fee and an additional fee for the materials While some patients just want one product, many will have Botox or Xeomin injections into furrows, Radiesse in the cheeks for a lift effect, Belotero in very fine lines, and Restylane into the lips.

We charge $500.00 for a 1.5 cc Radiesse syringe.

Harry Goldin, MD
Skokie Dermatologist

Cost of Radiesse

The cost of depends on the volume of the syringe and the experience of the person injecting it. The more the experience, the more the fees. Radiesse is sold in syringes of 1.5ml and 0.8ml. Radiesse 1.5ml in our Atlanta and Marietta office is about $650 per syringe. We use Radiesse for facial and hand rejuvenation. As an international plastic surgeon, I inject Radiesse in other countries. In Nigeria, we charge $1000 per syringe. It cost more in Nigeria because of the cost of importation.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Cost of radiesse in Boston area

One to two syringes would probably be needed for the nasolabial folds depending on your age. The first syringe is between $600 - $1000 and then usually the second syringe is discounted by $100 - $200.  I love radiesse as a filler but you have to make sure you go to an experienced injector as it is not dissolvable like some of the other fillers.

Katrinka L. Heher, MD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon