Is Restylane recommended for the neck?

Neck Lines -- Botox and Fillers, With or Without Lasers Like Fraxel / Clear + Brilliant / Viva

you can use belotero and restylane silk for the neck lines with good results.  I suggest seeing an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane in neck?

I assume you m in for neck creases?  Unfortunately, neck creases are grooved in lines and will not likely improve with fillers.

Restylane and the Neck

There are some patients who benefit from Restylane and the neck.  Usually a combination of treatments such as Botox and Thermage and Kybella are needed to rejuvenate the neck.  Please consult an expert to have the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Can Restylane be injected into the neck region?

Thank you for sharing your question. Yes, Restylane can be injected into the neck region for certain problems. Make sure an experienced injector in this area performs the treatment. 
Good luck,

Restylane and the neck

This is not an FDA approved use for the filler but it can be used, is used and in the right hands works well depending on exactly what you want. Be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift Uses Volumizing Fillers To Re-Shape, Re-Contour and Rejuvenate The Neck

The short answer to your question is that Restylane can most certainly be injected throughout the neck. That having been said, without a photo and at least a bit of background information, I absolutely cannot say if that would be indicated or appropriate for you. 

I frequently perform The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift for mild to moderate sagging of the neck, either as a stand-alone procedure or in concert with Botox for performing the Nefertiti lift to treat ropey cords in the neck, to pull up jowls along the jawline and to provide a sharper neck-chin angle.

Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is my preferred volumizing filler in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice for the jawline region and for the neck itself. In my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers and volumizers are available, I typically opt for Princess Volume and Stylage XXL for this purpose. 

The neck is not a region for treatment by novice injectors accustomed to chasing after smile lines with Restylane.  It is a region where very advanced injection techniques are required.  I would strongly urge you to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in the nonsurgical use of fillers and volumizing fillers for neck rejuvenation. And before proceeding, make sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD