What is known about nerve damage post ulthera? 12 weeks post ulthera and feeling tingling like prickling and slightly painful.

When will the face start to relax? Will I look like I did before ulthera when it wears off ? How hard is it to do small fat transfers to the face? My face looks smaller and eyes sunken

Ultherapy and nerve damage

Yes, in some superficial areas, nerve damage can occur IF the transducer was placed in the wrong area. Hence why we 'map' out areas not to treat. I can not comment on your treatment nor location. If you have nerve pain, see your Specialist who performed Ultherapy, and they will have a solution - Pregabapentin is an option. 

We really do need to see the before and afters to give you the best solution. Fillers and fat transfer maybe a viable option for you to address your concerns. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

3 months post Ultherapy.

I have never heard of long term nerve damage with the symptoms that you describe at 3 months after Ultherapy. The depth of "damage" that Ultherapy can do is only 4.5mm and the reason why Ultherapy is so powerful is that the clinician is able to see exactly what structures are being treated. 
In general, we do not think of Ultherapy like you think of Botox or fillers. The work the Ultherapy does is permanent and will not wear off. You will, however, continue to age, so in a sense Ultherapy, like surgery simply resets the clock. 
The good news is that you have not burned any bridges and transferring fat to your face should be no different after Ultherapy as it was if you had never had Ultherapy done. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy and Long Term Results

I have never seen a bad outcome from ultherapy in my hands. Do you have before and after photos? If you feel hollowing then you can use fillers, fat or scuptra to improve it. Best, Dr. Emer.