I Had 3 Vials of Sculptra Done over 4 Weeks, 2 the First Time and then 1 4 Weeks Later. When Should I Start Seeing Results?

Time to see results of Sculptra Aesthetic

All patients are unique as to how many treatments they will require and how quickly they will see results. Sculptra Aesthetic is a "biostimulatory filler" which means it stimulates you skin to produce its own collagen. It can take months for you to see the improvement in your skin's volume all though the process is happening daily at a molecular level. This is one of the advantages of Sculptra Aesthetic as it allows you to gradually "anti-age".  

Houston Dermatologist

How much time for Sculptra results

After an injection of Sculptra, the increase in volume is correspondingly gradual, starting 3 months after the injection and achieving a maximum at approximately 5 to 6 months post injection.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra and results

Sculptra is a biostimulatory filler which means that it stimulates your body to produce its own collagen.  Individual results vary.  Some patients see results after 4 weeks while others take up to 3 months to see the full results.  For the best results please find a dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Sculptra.

When should results from Sculptra treatments be seen?

Results from Sculptra treatments are very gradual. I would say that after having two treatment sessions, the soonest you may begin to see any improvement would be about a month after your last treatment. You may not see the final result until a few months after the last treatment. To get the best result, it is also possible that you may need further treatments. Everyone is different, so some people need more Sculptra placed and/or more treatment sessions to obtain the optimal result.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon