Vaser Lipo and Power Plate Use

How long after my Vaser Lipo can I start using my Power Plate again ?

Healing and Returning to Activities After Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Many studies indicate that there is less injury to the body with Vaser than with traditional #liposuction. Recovery from Vaser Liposuction is based on the level of soreness and bruising experienced by the patient. But, it can vary among patients. As with traditional liposuction, there are no large incisions  or effect on the muscle and other underlying tissue. Therefore, #healing time may be less than anticipated by most. Therefore, Vaser patients may experience less #pain or discomfort, #swelling (#edema) and bruising post procedure due to the nature of the technique.  

A quicker #recovery for a patient may be two to three weeks without any strenuous activity. This includes the short period of suggested rest of 12-24 hours soon following the procedure. #Exercise and activity are contingent on how the patient feels. Mild activity is not likely to hinder recovery or healing or create problems with recovery.  However, it is recommended to acquire your doctor's permission to do so. Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!!  
The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

Vaser lipo and exercise

Usually patients can return to activities a bit sooner than more invasive surgeries, but you should hold off for a week or two.

When can I exercise after VASER lipo

Hi there-

In my Orlando Plastic Surgery, Skin Care and Hair Restoration Center, I ask my patients to abstain from vigorous exercise for 3-4 weeks after VASER lipo.

This is important for proper healing, but also for your comfort, and in order to achieve your best outcome.

VASER Liposuction and Power Plate

To allow proper adherence of the skin to the underlying framework it is best to refrain from aerobic exercising for 3-4 weeks. Exercising earlier may significantly increase tissue swelling and greatly prolong and potentially change the quality of the healing. Be patient.