How Much Vaser Lipo Could I Get for $2000-3000?

I don't mean to mock the profession or sound cheap.I just don't have much money to spend.I want to have the area around my knees, inner thighs, arms, and above my belly button worked on.If I had to choose(and I probably will)I would rather have my legs worked on than my arms or stomach, but I don't want to look proportionally top-heavy, so I'd probably have to start at the top--the arms.However, I realize that cheap isn't synonymous with good. But if $2000 is all I can spend, what can I expect?

The Cost of Vaser Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The #costs for #vaser #liposuction vary and it's rarely possible to obtain a quote over the phone, or email for that matter. You would have to be evaluated by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Typically, the costs vary and are based on the #experience of the surgeon, area of the body being treated, size of the area being treated, the surgical technique being applied, the cost of the facility where the procedure will occur, and, the anesthesia and total time needed for the surgery.

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Seeking the right doctor and gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. 

VASER lipo costs

Hi Zoe, cheap might not be synonymous with good, however "good' need not be extravagantly expensive either.

Procedure costs are dictated by several factors such as the type of procedure, extent of procedure / number of areas, OT time, OT facilities / hospital, external devices used (SAL,PAL,VAL etc), anaesthesia required,"experience" of the doctor, locality, country etc.

Typically at our clinic (in Mumbai), the procedure cost for a VASER procedure involving one area (abdomen or thighs or arms) would be 2000 US$. Subsequent areas are charged extra.