Should I stop taking doxycycline tablets before the ematrix procedure?

No .

Actually I like patients on doxy during eMatrix as this is an anti-inflammatory medication. This can aid in healing times and prevent infection. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Doxcycline and Ematrix

Doxycycline will not effect the ematrix procedure which is radiofrequency.  I find that this treatment however, does very little for acne scars as compared to other RF devics like venus viva or skinfinity RF.  Best, Dr. Emer.

EMatrix and Doxycycline

I would definitely continue taking the oral antibiotic while on eMatrix since this will prevent you from further outbreaks.  Best, Dr. Green

Should I stop taking doxycycline tablets before the ematrix procedure

You can continue taking it but the best recommendation would be to be off of the antibiotics for a week prior to the treatment, if at all possible. Unlike lasers, sublative RF is not likely to affect the pigmentary status of the skin, i.e cause hyperpigmentation, if certain medications are taken as they may make the skin sensitive to light. 

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian