Venus legacy vs Venus freeze for stomach?

Venus freeze is avaliable for less than half the price of venus legacy in my area, will it do the same thing? What is the difference? I want to tighten skin on my stomach

Venus tightening

Both devices are essentially the same technology and accomplish the same goal; skin tightening on areas such  as the abdomen, arms, neck and thighs.  The difference is that the Legacy is newer and achieves higher energy delivery which allows it to produce more results per treatment or possibly the same result in fewer treatments.  Both work well.  You will have to decide on the value / cost per treatment, but as always, you should trust your physician and make sure you see a physician who is a board certified dermatologist or cosmetic / plastic surgeon.

Washington DC Dermatologist

Venus Legacy (Sculpt FX)

Venus Legacy is the older protocol and Venus Legacy is newer and provides better results.  Venus Legacy (Sculpt FX) tightens and contours the abdominal area for a more defined stomach.  The treatments deliver Multipolar Radio Frequency and Magnetic Pulse Therapy to the skin to create a dense and uniform heat matrix. Subsequently these treatments lead to tighter skin.  Generally a series of 8-10 treatments are required.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Freeze Versus Venus Legacy

Venus Freeze was the original device, yes. It uses cross-magnetic pulses and radio frequency. Venus Legacy was created after with the same philosophy, with added suction. Adding suction allows deeper fat and cellulite to be treated much more effectively. For best results, Venus Legacy or Freeze should be combined with other treatments like Exilis Ultra and Cellutone/Zwave. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer