If Botox is done on same day, before Venus Freeze appt, will it lessen the result of Botox?

Botox injections after Venus treatment

It is completely safe to do the injections the same day, but I would have the Botox done after the Venus treatment. The reason being I usually recommend not laying flat or putting pressure on your face after the injections. The treatments should not effect each other in any way.

Botox injections after Venus treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Can I get Botox and Venus Freeze on the same day

You can get the treatments on the same day but the Botox must be done after. It is not a good idea to apply heat and radio frequency to an area just treated with a neuromodulator. Do the Botox after. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Venus Freeze

If you want both treatments done on the same day, I would recommend you schedule you Botox injection after your Venus Freeze treatment.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Freeze

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Legacy and Freeze With Or Without Botox Treatments

if you do these treatments they should be done venus first and then the botox.  this can be done on the same day.  Best, Dr. Emer.