If Botox is done on same day, before Venus Freeze appt, will it lessen the result of Botox?

Can I get Botox and Venus Freeze on the same day

You can get the treatments on the same day but the Botox must be done after. It is not a good idea to apply heat and radio frequency to an area just treated with a neuromodulator. Do the Botox after. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Venus Freeze

If you want both treatments done on the same day, I would recommend you schedule you Botox injection after your Venus Freeze treatment.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Legacy and Freeze With Or Without Botox Treatments

if you do these treatments they should be done venus first and then the botox.  this can be done on the same day.  Best, Dr. Emer.