Venus Freeze and Hypothyroidism

I have saggy skin on my neck and cellulite which I would like to treat using a non surgical procedure i.e the Venus Freeze. I am hypothyroid so is it safe to have the Venus Freeze treatment or are there contraindications regarding the condition and the VF?

Venus freeze and hypothyroid

The venus works basically as an ultrasound to heat the skin to a desired temperature to stimulate collagen reformation. There is no reason you could no perform the VF on the neck. I would recommend a consult with a PS to determine if you are a good canidate for the procedure and discuss your concerns in person. Good luck.

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra or Other RF Treatments on Face With Hypothyroid

There is no reason why thyroid disease would affect the outcome of radiofrequency treatments.  Please see an expert for a consultation.   Best, Dr. Emer.