Does massage the breast with olive oil enhance breast enlargement?

External products do not help breast tissue grow

and if the products advertised in the media worked, no one would be getting implants done.  External creams and lotions and oils rarely penetrate the skin to have any effect. 

Breast Augmentation

The size of a woman's breast can affect self-esteem, self confidence, self image, sexuality and how clothes fit. For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts. Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons. They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery, or they may not have the financial resources.

For these reasons, breast enhancement with creams, pills and even olive oil may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there's no scientific proof that they actually work.

For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size. Before considering olive oil for breast enhancement, you should consult your physician.

Doesn't work but let me know if it does!

Not that I know of and I don’t think that there is any medical research that proves it to work. There is no evidence that proves other nonsurgical methods work, either.

Ronald Levine, MD

There are no scientific studies indicating this to be true. It may make your skin softer and improve circulation but it probably won't improve the size of your breasts. Only breast implants can do that for you safely and effectively. 

No, the use of olive oil or any other topical cream/lotion will not significantly enhance breast size. Best wishes.

Will olive oil massage increase breast size

As others have stated  externally applied oils, medications and other methods for nonsurgical breast enlargement simply do not work.  Breast augmentation is the only procedure I'm aware of which can reliably increase breast size.

Massaging the breasts with olive oil will not increase their size.

I'm not sure where you got your information but massaging your breast with olive oil have no effect. This applies to any other topical.