Seeking an 'en bloc' capsulectomy in the UK - please. Preferaby near South Wales. Photos lost sorry.

I am 59 years young and I have 26 yr old silicone implants with a textured finish. I have no children. I went from a 34A cup to a 34 C cup. Now I wear a 34 to 36 DD cup. There is asymmetry. I have researched and want an experienced surgeon in en block 'explant'. The implants were inserted via the axilla route and placed behind the muscle/chest wall. I will consider a breast lift 9mths to a year following explant. Want a surgeon who can repair internally if necessary. Any UK recommended.

You may need to travel to find an expert

This is a specialty operation which may require for you to travel.  Finding someone locally that specializes in en bloc capsulectomy is unlikely.For explant surgery, it is almost always best to remove the capsule in its entirety.  This will allow the space to heal.  If you leave the capsule in place, it does not heal.  Fluid can accumulate in the space.  The situation that brings the patient to implant removal will have an affect on the decision.  This is a surgery which requires discussion with the plastic surgeon about the problem, the goals, and the technical concerns.  The body does not re-absorb the capsule.  Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule.  If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower.  If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.