Just early post op 'ugly boob syndrome' or incorrect placement of implants?

6 days in which I know is early & am aware of torpedo/square boobs and regrets of surgery in the early stages. I had a BA 11 years ago w/ round HP 300cc SG implants. Just changed for 375cc tear SM implants. Spoke w/ the surgeon that I wanted more fullness on the chest & more natural look. I have very flat square looking breasts now & an excess amount of skin on the bottom part of my left breast. I am seeing PS on Monday but can any1 else tell me if they have experienced something similiar

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant.  It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.

Drop & Fluff

Thank you for your question and photos. If your implants were placed under the muscle, the swelling of pectoral muscles could be contributing to a squared look. As well, the implants will typically sit high on the chest until inflammation resolves and this contributes to a temporary oblong appearance. It will be useful to discuss your concerns and expectations in person with your Plastic Surgeon. 6 days post op is much too early to evaluate results but if you have ongoing concerns be sure to let your surgeon know.
All the best