How soon after giving birth can I have Vaser Lipo on my neck/chin? (photos)

I am aged 36 and 31wks pregnant and looking to have vaser lipo on my long hated double chin as soon as I can as a well done for squeezing out my third (and last) human! At my age is elasticity an issue? (dont fancy a vagina neck) Its an inherited double chin and Ive had it forever so its definitely not pregnancy related.

Vaser Lipo on Neck/Chin Post Pregnancy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's suggested to wait at least 6 months after #pregnancy to undergo elective cosmetic surgery. Vaser liposuction is commonly used during facial improving procedures for areas such as face, chin and neck. It also commonly used with neck lifts and under the chin. There are some cases, a patient only receives solely liposuction without a lift. It's best to begin by consulting with a surgeon in-person. The presence of banding down the front of the #neck, and, amount of excess skin and condition of your skin are among some factors which determine what treatments will best rejuvenate your neck . 

However, vaser liposuction is NOT a method of #weight loss or an alternative to diet and exercise. It does not affect one's metabolism. Weight gain and pregnancies following your surgery can also compromise the results. Thus, it is usually recommended that patients who have recently experienced weight loss and massive weight loss (#MWL) remain consistent at their weight for at least six to twelve months prior any cosmetic surgery. Such will better ensure longer lasting results of the procedure without risking the fluctuation and stretching of the skin tissue. 
An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

Best to wait 6 months to 1 year after you finish breast feeding before undergoing elective surgery.  This will give you time to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight as well as give your body adequate time to recover and heal.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Liposuction After Giving Birth?

First, wishing you a smooth rest of your pregnancy and delivery and an early congratulations! Well done indeed!

Elasticity should not be an issue unless you have had massive weight fluctuations. An evaluation in person would give a more educated assessment.

You may want to consider waiting 3-6 months after delivering your baby. This way your weight and hormones can stabilize. If you're breastfeeding at the time of your surgery, check with your baby's pediatrician to see how long you'd have to pump and dump before being able to breastfeed again as some of the medications administered for surgery and thereafter may pass into your breastmilk. 

Once again, good luck and congratulations!

Liposuction

Hello, and thank you for your questions. I would recommend that you wait approximately 3-6 months following delivery of your baby. This will allow your weight to stabilize. It will also allow some skin retraction if you have nonweight during the pregnancy. I would recommend that she discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with expertise in these procedures. 

John J. O`Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

You can get a neck procedure done immediately after giving birth depend on the procedure. If you are breast feeding you will have to discuss that with your physician and the medications you will be on.  Best, Dr. Emer.

VASER to Neck

Dear Amye180,
thank you very much for this question.
VASER is certainly an excellent solution to achieve skin contraction along with fat reduction.
36 is still an age where you can expect optimal skin contraction - in areas without stretch marks.
All this should of course be confirmed with a careful clinical assessment of your soft tissues - skin, fat and muscles of the neck.
In order to achieve the best possible result I would wait at least 3 months after your delivery or after breastfeeding.
Good luck:)

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon