How can I remove the holes on my buttocks that where done to me while I was still very young? (photos)

After injections during childhood then holes come when your grown-up.

Holes in buttock

The indentations on you buttock can be improved by subcision (Rigotti) technique and fat grafting.Michael Eisemann M.D.Plastic Sirgeon
Triple Board CertifiedHouston,Texas

Scar Retraction

This is not something that everyone knows how to treat. it looks like you have a scar retraction that goes deeply inside the gluteal Muscle. The only real treatment is to release that band, from within the muscle and fascia. Make sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in this, and stay away from fat grafting. 

I, like a few other colleagues offer online consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD