i had 2 scarlet 3 infini apart every 4 weeks - Is it okay to take the last infini treatment? Or too much?

i had for my face and nick 2 scarlet treatment march and april , then i started on may june july 3 infini tratment apart every 4 weeks..is that okey to take the last infini treatment? or too much and hard for my skin? because i already paid for its package? ^_^ hmm i dont know the result sometimes i see tighting in my skin and improvement in my jaw line which is my goal....sometimes i see nothing.. the reason i started with scarlet because at that time i had not heard about infini.

Frequency of Infini and pairing with other lasers

Thank you for the question. In my practice, we space Infini sessions about 6 weeks apart. This helps to reduce the risk of undue damage to the skin. In rare cases, we may even wait 8 weeks. In terms of pairing other laser treatments with Infini, I do this in two ways: 1) if there is persistent redness or surface irregularity after Infini, I use either an IPL device or an Erbium laser to address this; 2) for areas that are not best-treated with Infini, but have texture issues or scarring (e.g., the nasal skin, the upper forehead), I may use an Erbium or CO2 resurfacing laser in combination with Infini (but not on top of the same area). Best of luck and take care!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Frequency of INFINI

I generally would recommend infini treats  4 weeks- 3 months apart, depending on the area. I would only recommend treatments closer together on certain skin types, if you are a fast healer or if you do not experience too much down time after your treatments. Your skin should continue to tighten  2-3 months after each treatment so I would continue to monitor for improvements over the coarse of the next few months. 

Usha Rajagopal, MD