i had 2 scarlet 3 infini apart every 4 weeks - Is it okay to take the last infini treatment? Or too much?

i had for my face and nick 2 scarlet treatment march and april , then i started on may june july 3 infini tratment apart every 4 weeks..is that okey to take the last infini treatment? or too much and hard for my skin? because i already paid for its package? ^_^ hmm i dont know the result sometimes i see tighting in my skin and improvement in my jaw line which is my goal....sometimes i see nothing.. the reason i started with scarlet because at that time i had not heard about infini.

Frequency of Infini and pairing with other lasers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question. In my practice, we space Infini sessions about 6 weeks apart. This helps to reduce the risk of undue damage to the skin. In rare cases, we may even wait 8 weeks. In terms of pairing other laser treatments with Infini, I do this in two ways: 1) if there is persistent redness or surface irregularity after Infini, I use either an IPL device or an Erbium laser to address this; 2) for areas that are not best-treated with Infini, but have texture issues or scarring (e.g., the nasal skin, the upper forehead), I may use an Erbium or CO2 resurfacing laser in combination with Infini (but not on top of the same area). Best of luck and take care!

Frequency of INFINI

I generally would recommend infini treats  4 weeks- 3 months apart, depending on the area. I would only recommend treatments closer together on certain skin types, if you are a fast healer or if you do not experience too much down time after your treatments. Your skin should continue to tighten  2-3 months after each treatment so I would continue to monitor for improvements over the coarse of the next few months. 

After 2 Scarlet and 3 Infini, should I go for a 4th

In my opinion, more treatments should yield better results. If you are healing appropriately, there should be no reason to not do your 4th Infini. I believe that if it is possible, doing the procedures as close together as 3-4 weeks will yield optimal results. This is due to the collagen producing inflammatory cells already being recruited and maximally stimulated in the areas of treatment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD