RF Infini Cost.

How much does it cost to have RF Infini treatment done on the face and face/neck in the San Francisco Bay area? I see an older post from Sept. 2015, costing $1000. Thanks.

INFINI RF costings

Will vary, in Australia it cost very similar to the US (however I perform the procedure myself and not nurses), averages around $1300- $1500 USD. I usually combine this with PRP (extra $300 USD) as I personally think the benefits are synergistic. (Better results, but definitely faster healing times). My opinion, and may not be shared by others. All the best, 
Dr Davin LimBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Cost of Infini RF

The cost will vary greatly on location. You can expect to pay anywhere from $1,000-$1,500 per treatment for a lower face and full neck. Please keep in mind that you need 3 treatments in total. Hope this helps.

Alan B. Brackup, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Infini cost

The cost for an infini treatment will vary per area of the united states. In southern California, the cost ranges from 1,000 to 1,500 dollars.

Robert M. Wald, Jr., MD

Infini RF And Outcomes/Cost

I find that fractional radiofrequency needling is significantly better than traditional microneedling. However, fractional lasers are often more significant than needling or RF/needling depending on the type of laser and proposed treatment condition. Cost will vary from practice to practice. I suggest seeing an expert in cosmetics that has a variety of treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.