I had fractional laser done. This is result after 3w. Will those white spots get back to dark or it will stay like that? (Photo)

Would chemical peeling on my arms help? Is there any other treatment than chemical peeling, some cream? Thank you

See sirgeon

It is best to discuss the results with the doctor who performed the procedure.cThe area will gradually repigmenting but if necessary the excimer laser can stimulate re pigmentation.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

White spots from Fractional Laser

These white spots are not typical of Fraxel.  Fraxel Laser does not leave you a grid appearance.  I would definitely return to your treating physician for examination.  Please consult with a board certified dermatologist with expertise with lasers for the best cosmetic results.