How Much for Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift Together?

About $10,000 for the tummy tuck and lipo/buttock augmentation.

For a "Brazilian butt lift" you need to have liposuction and injection of the fat into the buttocks.  Typically, this is done at the same time as the tummy tuck.  In my practice, the tummy tuck is $5500, the liposuction is $2000-3500 (depending on how much lipo), and the buttock injections add $2000.  This includes anesthesia and the surgery center.  This is a popular combination because the tummy tuck and liposuction work well with the buttock enlargement to provide an hourglass figure.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift and abdominoplasty

in my opinion these 2 surgeries should not be done together. The reason why is that in order to do a good buttocks augmentation you need as much fat as possible and the abdominoplasty would discard the skin and fat that you need. Another reason is that after the Brazilian Butt lift you need to sleep on your stomach to preserve the fat that's injected in to the buttocks and you can't do this if you have an abdominoplasty.

It is better to separate surgeries and get the best results possible as opposed to doing them together and get an average results.

The Brazilian butt lift in cost between 5 and $6000 depending on the amount of liposuction needed the abdominoplasty could cost between $4000 and $5500 depending on the patient.

Wendell Perry, MD

Tummy tuck and bbl - best as staged procedures

Thank your for your question. A tummy tuck can address the skin and muscle laxity of the abdominal region as well as reducing the excess fatty tissue. A brazilian butt lift helps to shape the buttock by borrowing fat from one part (or several) and transferring this fat to another. They are both extremely rewarding procedures. The best approach for a patient who wants to have both procedures is to stage them and possibly start with the BBL. Here is why:
1) A brazilian butt lift is transferring fat from one area to the buttock. One common donor area is the tummy. Once the fat is transferred, you need to keep pressure off the buttock as this allows new blood supply to develop to the newly grafted fat cells. Any stress such as pressure can reduce the efficacy of this process and hence you may lose some fat. Hence, no sitting or laying on your bottom for ~2 weeks.
2) A tummy tuck is removing excess skin and tightening the muscle as well as remove extra fat. To make the skin removal efficient and protect the incision, you surgeon will often remove skin while your hips are flexed. You will need to maintain this position after surgery for about a week. This will required you to sleep in a recliner position for a good week. In addition, l often combine liposuction of the abdomen and flanks as part of this procedure and once this fat is removed, it cannot be stored for the brazilian buttock lift in the future.
Since the recovery process for these two popular procedures compete, I would recommend staging them. If you are surgeon is needing as much donor areas to recruit as much fat as possible, then I would start with the brazilian buttock lift so you can use the abdominal and flank regions as donor areas. The BBL may range around ~8-12 K depending on how many donor areas are required to achieve your desired volume. The tummy tuck is ~8K.

In the Mid-West, $9,000-$12,000

The cost of brazilian butt lift performed in combination with abdominoplasty surgery varies from patient to patient and depends upon a multitude of variables. No two patients are ever exactly alike, and for this reason, pricing is dependent upon several factors. It’s important to understand these variables and how they may contribute to a fee quote.
For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and specialized equipment that’s used for processing fat or just the surgeon’s fee.Does the fee include discounts for combination procedures.The answer to these questions will dramatically impact the cost of the procedure.For this reason, patients should understand what’s included before proceeding with surgery.
It’s also important to understand the surgeon’s revision policy.In other words, if additional surgery is necessary who pays for it.
In the Midwestern United States where I practice, the fees for brazilian butt lift combined with abdominoplasty range between $9,000 and $12,000 when the surgeon’s fee, facility fees, and anesthesia charges are considered.It’s important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues prior to surgery.Make sure all your questions are answered before proceeding.

About 18k in this area. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Without an in person examination and no posted photos very hard to give exact $'s. In Miami the range would be $8,000 to $15,000. Hope that helps. 

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

Plastic Surgery pricing vary considerably depending on the geographic area and the expertise of the surgeon. Our cost for Brazilian Butt Lift starts at $4500 + MD Anesthesia related costs but will vary depending on the amount of fat to be removed, the quality of fat to be processed, and the amount of fat desired to be injected back into the buttocks. The costs of a tummy tuck at comparable amount. There is some savings if both procedures can be done on the same day. However, this combination must be considered carefully to ensure that they can be performed safely together in your case.

Since we own our AAAASF nationally accredited facility, we can ensure that key staff is maintained (more than 15 years), strong relationships with our MD Anesthesiologist (also more than 15 years), and eliminate wasted costs. This allows the safest and most comfortable environment for our patients, and the best possible value.

Consult with 3- 4 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Brazillian butt lift, east coast plus a tummy tuck

The cost of combining these two procedures vary greatly both in dollars and risks but I combine them all the time. The range is from ten to twenty thousand and the limiting factors have more to do with health concerns than money worries, although both are legitimate issues. If your weight is bellow 160 lbs and you have no other medical problems then doing it in one stage is acceptable, although I tell most people to stage it by doing the back first. The idea is that shape matters ore than size and getting a coca cola bottle silhouette is my goal when I do this procedure. Good luck and stay safe.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

The price of plastic surgery can vary greatly!  It will vary from surgeon to surgeon as well as from one area of the country to another. 
Having Liposuction is not like buying something "concrete".  You can have a little liposuction or a lot of liposuction. Either way, you had liposuction.   You can have a little fat injected in your buttocks or a lot of fat injected into your buttocks.  The amount removed and the amount injected will vary with the length of surgery.  Price will also be related to the length of your surgery as will your results. 
So, don't choose your surgeon by price.  Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who's results look like the results you are looking for.  If you get the surgery you want done cheaply, but don't get the results you want, then you will have probably just wasted a lot of money.  

Price for abdominoplasty and brazilian butt lift.

the price depends on the amount of additional lipo shaping that needs to be done around the buttock area. But in the 14K range which includes anesthesia and operating room costs. you need to shape around the buttock area to give the overall look one wants.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon