How much will it cost to get my areola in the shape of a heart and what is the procedure?

Changing the shape of your areola

I don't know of any reliable way to change the shape of your areola into a heart shape without leaving you with significant scars, which would detract from the "look". I would suggest seeing a good tattoo artist if you are really serious.

Areola surgery

I appreciate your question.
Board Certified plastic surgeons typically do not perform body modification procedures that are unnatural.

The best way to assess and give true advice would an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz