I have tazorac cream 0.1 and aczone cream. Don't know if I'm applying it right, advice?

Dr said to apply tazorac to whole face and aczone for spot treatment . But aczone directions say pea size to hole face to. How do I spot treat if my chin and jaw line have a lot cystic acne and pimples . I pretty much have to put it on my hole chin and around mouth area.

Aczone and tazorac for acne

I would call the office to clarify the instructions.  Both medicines can be used on the full face or as spot treatments, but in my experience, I like to use both for full face treatment.  Tazorac is very strong, so I usually recommend only using a pea size amount for the full face.  Every doctor is different, so I recommend calling to find out exactly how your doctor intended you to use the meds.  

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon