Should I trust a nurse performing the Restylane filler?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
What Makes a Great Injector
1. An understanding of facial anatomy and the ability to assess facial aging
2. Recognition of what areas can, and cannot, be safely and effectively treated to reverse the signs of aging.
3. Understanding the differences between injectable agents, their pros and cons, and how to deal with complications should they arise.
4. How to best utilize a patient's resources/finances to maximize results
5. Have a long-term plan for each patient
6. Have the experience and skill to achieve the desired goal using the selected agent
These are not qualities exclusive to physicians. However, they do require extensive training - not a weekend course! - under the tutelage of someone very experienced and very skilled. Remember, you won't know what you're missing out on unless you do see someone with experience, artistry and skill.
Does your nurse have all of these qualifications?
Should I trust a nurse to do my fillers
"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.