Restylane Vital injections followed by a course of Duromine 30mg . Will this make Restylane dissolve quicker in the lips?

Can I get Restylane Vital injections in my lip then go on a course of Duromine 30 mg , will that affect the result of my lips staying plump,making the Restylane disolve quicker in the lips ?

Restylane and Duromine

Restylane is a great lip plumper.  Other than Vitrase which is an injection of hyaluronidase, there is no known supplement that dissolves Restylane.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections.

Restylane and diet

Restylane should not be affected by Duromine, which is a weight loss appetite suppressant. That drug doesn't necessarily increase your metabolism, and even if it did, many people with extremely high metabolisms get Restylane injections.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."