Lipo 360 and BBL. Private Clinic Vs. Hospital for bleeding disorder patient?

Hi, I am looking to get a Lipo 360 and BBL as soon as possible, and I have a favorite surgeon in mind; however, he operates in his private clinic and that makes me a little nervous. I have mild hemophilia A and only need clotting factor for major procedures, and my hematologist knows about my intentions of getting the surgery. She wants me to have the procedure done in a major hospital with blood bank, just to be on the safe side. Thoughts??

BBL and hemophilia

That is why we get a hematologists input. It sounds reasonable and safer to do it in the hospital especially upon recommendations by your hematologist.

The most important aspect of elective plastic surgery is that you are safe. If your hematologist recommends that you have your surgery in a hospital or surgical center that has a blood bank, then you should absolutely follow his/her instructions. Plastic surgeons (real plastic surgeons - doctors who did a plastic surgery residency and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, will have privileges to go to at least one hospital or surgery center). Sometimes doctors will do plastic surgery procedures but aren't actually plastic surgeons. In this case, they are not able to get privileges to do plastic surgery procedures outside of their own operating room in their office/private clinic. Do your homework and don't risk your safety over getting a 360 and BBL. You can lose a lot of blood with these surgeries and obviously even more if you have hemophilia.