Is it safe to get Fraxel done after Bellafill treatment?

Recently I got Bellafill injected for smile lines and a few deep scars. But I still have a few really dark acne scars on my cheeks and I was recommended Fraxel treatment to get rid of them. I am wondering if it is safe to get Fraxel done 15-20 days after Bellafill treatment.

Fillers and Lasers Can Be Done At Same Time

I do a combination of treatments at the same time on my patients, we have no issues injecting fillers and doing lasers on the same day. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fraxel after filler (Bellafill) injection

Absolutely, no reason that I can think for you to not be able to get a Fraxel treatment at this point after your Bellafill injection. Go ahead with it! Fraxel works great on acne scars. 

Fraxel and Bellafill

It is entirely safe to have Fraxel or any laser after Bellafill injections.  I would definitely wait a week after the Bellafill injections for the swelling or bruising to resolve before proceeding with the laser.  Best, Dr. Green

Fraxel / C+B after Bellafill...

Thank you for your question.  There should be no issue having Fraxel or Clear and Brilliant after Bellafill.  We like to combine Clear and Brilliant and/or Permea (for pigmentation) after fillers like Bellafill for acne scarring to achieve the best results.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon