What is best for a 77 year old woman Fraxel or halo?

Fraxel Will Help Tighten Skin and Resolve Disclolration

Fraxel is a perfectly safe modality to use at your age. It can not only tighten the skin, but also fade hyperpigmentation that is often associated with sun damage and aging. Please see a board-certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated for this treatment and learn what kinds of results you can expect.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel is Gold Standard for Rejuvenating Facial Skin at Any Age

Fraxel lasers are a wonderful choice to begin repairing skin damage caused by sun exposure and aging, and can be safe at any age. Fraxel removes the damaged outer layers of the skin. With repeated treatment, Fraxel can resolve age-related hyperpigmentation as well as crepey or finely wrinkled skin. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to have the quality of your skin evaluated and an appropriate treatment plan developed to restore youth to your face.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Lasers for rejuvenating the face

The best laser depends on the particular concerns you have for your face.  If you are seeking to rejuvenate the face, I like fraxel dual because it also addresses sun damaged areas, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines/wrinkles.  Also don't forget to ask who is administering the laser treatment.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon

Kimberly Lee, MD

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I think fraxel is the gold standard for antiaging and can be tailored for sun spots, wrinkles and pores.  If you have deep wrinkles you may need a co2/erbium but I suggest to consult with an expert for evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser skin resurfacing with Fraxel

I have offered Fraxel for several years in my practice and it is my go to device for non-ablative skin resurfacing. The technology has been around for over a decade and is safe and effective. I cannot comment on Halo since it is a newer device that I chosen not to offer at my practice. I see no need to add it to my practice given that Fraxel still provides my patients with amazing results. In your search, look for a Fraxel Dual provider. The two wavelengths on the newer Fraxel device are great for addressing fine lines and wrinkles and pigmentation.