Pigmentation between eyes and nose but not dark circles exactly. (photo)

I have very dark pigmentation between my eyes and nose. I don wear glasses or lenses but this weird pigmentation looks like how it would be if someone wore glasses and had that area sunken because of the nose pad. It looks very dark and makes me look very tired. Its more on the right side compared to the left. I am not sure why i have it but i have this for about 3 years. I am 29, indian and my complexion is brown.

Skin lightening options for pigmentation

Although it's difficult to see from the photo provided, you may benefit from eye creams with blends of kojic acid, vitamin K and/or hydroquinone.  This will definitely give some remedy to the pigmentation.

Los Angeles Dermatologist