Any doctor in Toronto will offer Belkyra (Kybella) for off label use (lower abdomen)?

I'm in shape, mid 30's, male, BMI 19.1 with no health issue. I have a small pocket of fat beneath the navel I would like to get rid of. It's very small, similar in volume to most double chins. Are there any doctors in the GTA offer Belkyra for off label use?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Kybella and Off-Lablel Indications

Kybella is currently only approved for submental fat and has undergone rigorous studies for this approval. I would not consider off label areas at this time. Please look into Coolsculpting or other effective and approved ways to reduce fat.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella off-label use

Thank you for your question. Kybella is FDA approved for the submental region. However, just like other devices, off label use is going to be at the physicians discretion. Using it off label, does require a deep understanding of the underlying anatomy to ensure that the target tissue is isolated from critical structures. You will find that the treatment indications with FDA will start to broaden over the next few years as more areas are studied such as the knees, love handles, anterior axilla, and possibly ankles.
I would make sure you consider any off-label use with an experienced and knowledgeable plastic surgeon.

Need to call around

Kybella is approved only for chin fat.
However, it can dissolve fat in other locations, especially in small areas.
You would need to call around to find a specialist to do this.
Dr. Denkler