Is fractora worth it for deep pitted chicken pox lie acne scarring on my face? Can it make it worse?

I want to do fractora, my scarring is somewhat severe. I fear going forward with fractora it could make my face look worse. I have a wedding in a year, I would like to do something to improve my face.

Try subcsion with filler- more predicable for chicken pox scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

IMO, the use of simple subcision and filler will give you an improvement in over 50% with one procedure. Fractora can be used to treat acne scars, and can improve chickenpox scars, but it would take several sessions for a mild to modest improvement. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Fractora for treating acne scars on your face

Fractora is an excellent treatment for acne scars on your face.  The deep heating rebuilds collagen under the scar and lifts it.  The procedure is FDA cleared (indicated) for treating acne scars.  One small study showed up to a 90% improvement in the depth of the acne scars.  Only your physician can determine if Fractora is right for you.  Find a qualified Fractora provider and schedule a consultation appointment for evaluation of your acne scars and discuss the results they expect you would see.  For acne scars additional treatments are usually recommended to get the best results.

Good luck!

Pradeep K. Sinha, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is fractora worth it for deep pitted chicken pox lie acne scarring on my face? = it could be worthy #fractora #acnescar

Fractora is an innovative radio frequency treatment that is indicated for acne scarring. Depending on the severity of the scarring the results may vary. 

In my practice, acne patients treated with fractora improve their skin appearance, and I haven't had a patient dissatisfied with the improvement 

John Mesa, MD