Fractora side effects?

Also I am interested to know - as I understand Fractora has similar effect of the microwave - and I dont understand how such a procedure would not have long term effects if done repeatedly - what does microwave do to a meat? or am I wrong - please prove me I am thank you

Side effects of Fractora

There is no similarity of Fractora to a microwave at all. Fractora (I just had it done yesterday) is a needling device whose energy is limited to the skin alone. It does not penetrate more than a millimeter or two. 
  Microwaves do not selectively heat tissue, they heat everything in the space at a very high energy. I'm not sure where you got this analogy?
  Fractora is fractional radiofrequency heating of the skin. Noted researcher Dr. Merete Haedersdal, whom I spoke with last week, told me that when  topical dermaceuticals are combined with needling devices such as Fractora, their uptake is quite a bit more effective than when applied on untreated skin.    
   When performed by a trained and licensed physician or supervised licensed medical professional, Fractora can create improved texture and tone, improvement in pigment and broken capillaries, and significant improvement of crepey skin and wrinkling. Of note, Fractora is "color blind"--safe for use on all skin types. The effect continues to improve over time with only a single treatment. 

Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

Fractora side effects? = minimal and less than ablative laser skin tightening #fractora #fractorarf #fractoraskintightening

Fractora in a innovative skin tightening treatment based on radio frequency administered through small needled to the skin. Because the fradiofrequency is delivered in small amounts though pin point areas, it causes non scarring healing. Compared with other skin tightening modalities like fraxel or lasers, ulthera, etc. it is associated with less side effects.

The most common side effects are dryness of the skin, swelling that last for few days, minimal bruising.

Patients interested in fractora skin tightening  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face that has the fractora device.

John Mesa, MD