Fractora side effects?

Also I am interested to know - as I understand Fractora has similar effect of the microwave - and I dont understand how such a procedure would not have long term effects if done repeatedly - what does microwave do to a meat? or am I wrong - please prove me I am thank you

Fractora side effects? = minimal and less than ablative laser skin tightening #fractora #fractorarf #fractoraskintightening

Fractora in a innovative skin tightening treatment based on radio frequency administered through small needled to the skin. Because the fradiofrequency is delivered in small amounts though pin point areas, it causes non scarring healing. Compared with other skin tightening modalities like fraxel or lasers, ulthera, etc. it is associated with less side effects.

The most common side effects are dryness of the skin, swelling that last for few days, minimal bruising.

Patients interested in fractora skin tightening  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face that has the fractora device.