Thickening and Evening Out My Earlobes? One is Blown Out and Both Are Stretched? (photo)

Hello! My name is Joe, and I am 18 years old. I have stretched earlobes that i purposely stretched, and they are getting thin and uneven looking, since they have variable thicknesses. Is there any sort of surgery to even them out and thicken them to the same thickness? One of them is blown out, so it is thicker on the bottom than the other. I would like to stretch them bigger but one is getting thin. How much would this cost? Thanks a lot! 

Thickening and Evening Out My Earlobes? One is Blown Out and Both Are Stretched?

The repair of the stretched ear lobe is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the air and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe. It is usually done under local anesthesia with very high patient satisfaction rates. Re piercing can be done, preferably in a spot away from the scar line, a few months down the line. Costs vary from practice to practice (500-$1000 in our practice).
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Cost to correct earlobes

Earlobe reduction usually cost between $500 and $1500 dollars depending upon the complexity of the correction, the surgeons experience, and city in which the surgery is being performed. Most offices can arrange for payment plans. Banks, credit cards, Care Credit, Proper are just a few of the companies that offer plans. Many are no interest for 12-18 months.
Geographic costs and names of experienced doctors can be found on Real Self or the websites for the American Society of plastic surgeons for the American Society of aesthetic plastic surgery

Uneven stretched earlobe.

Thank you for you questions and photos. From your description, your earlobe are so stretched and more likely going to split if you continue expanding them. Unfortunately there is no procedure to even them out. But, there is a procedure to correct split earlobe. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD