My Earlobe is Curved Up; Can I Get Surgery to Have Them Come Straight Down? If So Average Price?

My earlobe is curved up can I get surgery to have them come straight Down? If so average price?

Doctor Answers 4

Curved earlobe

Hard to know exactly what would be involved without seeing photos, but it can probably be corrected with a pretty simple procedure.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Curved up earlobe

There are procedures to correct earlobe deformity. You could place a picture or see a plastic surgeon for a consultation and possible in office correction.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

Earlobe surgery

Without seeing photos it is difficult to say but many small procedures can be done on the ear to change its shape.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Changing The Earlobe Facial Attachment

I believe you are referring to how the earlobe attaches to the side of the face. There can either be an inverted v-shape break between the earlobe and the face (what you have) or the rim of the earlobe can run straight down into the side of the face. (what you desire) Such a conversion can easily be made as a simple office procedure under local anesthesia. The total cost for both ears would be in the range of $1200 to $1500.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.