Is there any age range for laser hair removal?

Age Limit

I would wait until the patient has a regular menstrual cycle or has gone through puberty and has stopped  growing to avoid hair regrowth or lack of results. However, young clients, especially female, may notice hair regrowth if and when they become pregnant later in life.

Age Range for Laser Hair

I generally treat patients for laser hair from 16 on up!  The only contraindication is gray hair which will not respond to the laser.  I also prefer for young people to have a normal period before doing laser hair removal so that I know that their hormones are regular.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a lot of experience in lasers for the best results.