Laser hair removal permanent after one session? (photo)

Did full face hair removal and the technician accidentally burnt of my hair on my scalp. It's completely bald. It's been two months now and only two strand has grown back. Will my hair grow back? If so how long? I've been using 2% minoxidil , will that help? What treatment can I use? Please help!!!

Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal is an excellent way of removing hair permanently.  It is unusual for laser hair to be permanent after just one treatment.  It sounds like you are doing everything possible to re-grow the hair.  Please let me know in a few weeks if you have anymore regrowth.